GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 23:47:23 +0100
Katim,
You have nothing to apologise for. It is about time that we exposed these
"bent" people to our love ones, to prevent them from falling into these
traps. Tuesday 7th Dec. this so-called Dr. Kuku or Koko was exposed by the
BBC television and all throughout the program it was a talk of WEST AFRICAN
'fraudsters', a phrase which touch every body in the sub-continent. There is
even in England, and I believe in the US, a squad  called the WEST AFRICAN
FRAUD SQUAD, which means any West African trying to establish a legal
business contact is a potential con-man. I commend the publication of the
e-mail and there is nothing to be shame of. That sort of e-mail cannot fall
under the epithet of PRIVACY.