GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:51:23 +0100
Bro Matarr,
This was a great research! You`ve reminded us about the past. Regarding the
LIBIDORR, I formed it together with Mam Tamsir Njie as Lead Vocalist, Ebou
Jobarteh of 27 Buckle St as the Band Manager, Musa Cham of 76 Dobson St.,
Jamil, Lin et al.
Bai Jack joined us later in the mid 1985 as the promotion Manager. Saada
Mbye of Anglesea St. also joined us at that time as a "Sabarr Player".
Thanks for the reminder!

Greetings
Elhajj Tapha.