GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 22:52:23 EST
As we develop the non-profit organisation The Global Democracy Project, I
wish to share with you that the following will two platforms will be  developed:

Global Engineers:

This will comprise a cadre/corps of Engineers of all nationalities in the
following disciplines:
Civil Engineers
Mechanical Engineers
Chemical Engineers
Hydraulics Engineers
Hydrologists
Electrical Engineers
Architectural Engineers
Computer Engineers and Programmers
Laboratory Technicians and Researchers
Instrumentation Engineers
Communication Engineers
Cartographers
Carpenters
Welders

Global Doctors:

Dentists
Ophthalmologists
Podiatrists
Ear, Nose, & Throat
Pediatricians
Primary care Physicians

Gambians practicing in these disciplines and professions are encouraged to
send me private mail to [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])
discuss  possibilities of collaboration with The Global Democracy Project. Our
first  areas of work will include the following countries; Gambia, Senegal,
Sierra  Leone, and Ghana. The program is currently being developed. Please feel
free to share this with communities in all the countries mentioned.

Thank you for your audience and God bless.