GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:44:03 +0000
Dampha,
      Once again it is surprising for many on line to see you compare the
situation (as per the details in jungles' article...)to what is happening
back home.Boy! I can't believe that these vampire styles are still being
sprayed on us! Dampha "yow tamit!" How on earth can you counter attack
junglesunrise on this issue and try singling out Gambian politics(which is
totally different)and try linking it to such an "internationalised"
problem?! How?
I thought that a universal dictionary like you would unnderstand the
difference between Geopolitical issues and the "mayonaise" ones you feed on
everyday!

The Palestine-Israel issue is beyond the "mayonaise" politics of your
Atlanta "vous" or at best the linkages of rumours that you feed on from
Serekunda "grand palasis"!
Dampha Gassama's analysis were not pro-APRC or anti-UDP!
At least we should be having some "break" on line and be arguing or
discussing other issues that may be totally different from the monotonous
political commando raids from your likes!
Dampha are u aware that a lot of private mails are being sent to me and
others in which people are complaining about your "chronic" hatred and
jealousy?!
Dampha please be real and PAUSE for a while!

That topic was what another person wrote  and jungle forwarded it for all of
us to see and discuss! It is a geopolitical problem and not a YAHYA JAMMEH
problem.Its disgracing to see you the "world's expert" on line
single-handedly trying to link the Gaza strip's biting problem to trivial
issues in Banjul!
Even the white house would  "snub" ooops! (this time i have got it teacher)!
you on this one sir Dampha!
With so all these infantile justifications how can u earn yourself some
respect?! Dampha i do hope so when punching at work in the morning, you do
not keep on whispering Yahya's name and then blow it on your palms as a
charm that can irritate your political feelings after work?
Dampha where do you usually come from before joining our discussions?! I
mean where?!

Ohoooo!!! "man daal dama waaru!"Or should i speak haal poulaar? Because u
are my folk...unless if you aren't  Kebba Jallow?
YEROPULLOH.

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."