GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 02:26:23 +0000
Buharry,
The case you presented in your defence is logical, powerful and very
convincing. Why are you not therefore practicing law or is it because you
are more interested in the creative arts? I am just asking rhetorical
questions and therefore need no answer from you this time (a big laugh
please!!).
I presume Mr Darboe just misjudged the intention behind your concise answer
to Mr Jow's question which sometimes happen to all of us but both of you
meant well.

Enjoy the Easter season

BMK