GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 07:14:28 EDT
Mr EB,
    Your attempts to absolve Tombong of any wrong doing and even daring to
assert that he is only doing his job by serving us the mumbo-jumbo
disinformation he has been peddling, is akin to saying that the security
forces who opened fire on harmless unarmed school were just doing their jobs
because they were ordered to do so by higher authority. What has happened to
individual conscience? How can we keep faulting these Paramilitary forces
whilst seeing nothing wrong with the equally callous attempts by civilians to
perversely distort the reality on the ground just because their masters
ordered them to do as such?
    please please lets concentrate our mental, physical and spiritual
resources towards the collective and concerted conscience and efforts of
peacefully ejecting Jammeh and whatever he stands up for out of our body
polity. These endless nitpicking and squabbling would only serve the dictator
in Kanilai and very deviationist indeed.
Good morning
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh