GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:25:04 -0400
Kabir, I owe you an apology for giving the slightest hint that you would
dine with the Devil. That was NEVER my intention. Where I spoke about what
Essa (snob) Sey hinted us about, I did NOT mean to insinuate that you and
Sanusi were included there. The ONLY reason I brought in your name was to
hammer home the point that you are MORE critical of AFPRC/APRC, yet you went
to the country and you were NOT arrested. Furthermore (and this is my
crucial point) you NEVER came here to make it sound that the NIA were doing
you a favor by NOT ‘arresting’ you.

I know how it feels to be unjustifiably ‘linked’ in any shape or form with
the vermin. Please accept my sincerest apology. For what it is worth, let me
tell you that from the little I know about you, even if someone else (more
credible than Essa Sey) told me that you dined with the Devil, I will NOT
believe it. In other words, rather than make such a terrible allegation
against you, I will put my neck on the line and say that it did NOT happen.
I have high regards for you.

I also take this opportunity to let Sanusi know that I am sorry for any
misunderstanding my statements could have brought to him.
KB