GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:40:54 GMT
Ous,

The simple truth is, we're not getting anywhere. But like I've said many
times before, the ball is in Mr. Sallah's court. He can stop this any day.
But, apparently instead of answering the questions under contention, he has
embarked on a quixotic quest to prove that we're liars. I've said many times
previously that the man is most welcome to move on and communicate with the
people who find him useful. But if he continues this useless venture, he'll
not get away with it. You know me well enough to know that. So, the sooner
he listens to you, the better for him, and everybody. If he has no intention
to addressing issues, he needs to move on!

Saul.