GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 11:59:06 +0100
Minos

Apologies but you don't think your attack on Hamjatta
Kanteh on the subject title is a  mere distraction?

This forum does entertain personal attacks but I am
sure you will agree with me that it must be within the
confines of a productive argument.

Minos

I am neither a messiah nor a saint, so I don`t need
any disciples to say the least. Likewise I am just an
ordinary person like you and I am bound to make
mistakes.

If you feel offended by my honest advice then once
again I apologise.

Lets therefore move on, for Come October Gambia must
be free as Jemus must go.

Thank you

Sanusi