GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Hatab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 22:00:13 -0000
On behalf of the management and staff of The Independent newspaper, I wish
to extend hearfelt condolences to the families and friends of the two
deceased. Mr Amadou Araba Bah in particular, was an outstanding trade
unionist who fought for worker's rights and a close friend of The
Independent. May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Baba