GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 02:46:57 EST
Good comment G. Freeman. I want Ebou to explain why should his wife be
invited if he is not part of it, and out of the country? Why Bajo's wife not
invited to the get-together?Also how stupid those guys can be to return to
the same house where the wives were. Why didn't they go to Yankuba's house
the get cleaned before going to Edward's house? Also if President Jammeh is
an obstacle to Edward, so how can he confessed to him? To me only a fool will
do that. Ebou it has been years since you ran with our money, so why it took
you this long to talk about this. If you were a good citizen, and Jammeh gave
you our country's money for his personal account, why didn't you hand over
the money in your possession to a responsible Gambian to return the money to
Gambia? You would have been our hero.

Saul