GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 07:43:11 -0800
Omar,

I appreciate your sincerity very much.  I would like to elucidate some issues with your comments and perhaps get the records straight.  Koro was a very good brother, and G-d knows I love him dearly. I contacted Koro's family on the very first few days upon my arrival in the US about the 10 October, 1995.  I spoke to his uncle who lived then in Michigan I guess and narrated to him how the brother died.
I do not hate any human being- be it Yaya, Edward Singahrty or those who abuse and slander my name on line every day.  I just happen to exercise a superior emotional maturity and I am fully cognizant of the malicious allegations surrounding my involvement with the AFPRC which I shall patiently endure until the day of truth.  In this process of self-purification I have a choice to either hate my adversaries or love , negotiate for a conciliation and take positive actions whenever required.  It gives me no pleasure Omar to join Gambian communities online only to be constantly rebuked, insulted and chastised by "do-nothingists" and saber-rattlers.  I choose, Omar, to rise up above the pettiness, hate and cheap conformism  to the heights of understanding, brotherhood and spiritual maturity. I will never stop offering a hand of love to my adversaries.   In this very moment the choice of peace, reconciliation, truth and ultimate justice is in Yaya Jammeh's hand.  This is an opportunity for
 him to right wrongs and do justice to Koro Ceesay.
I am against injustice be it in the form of the latent sadism of self-righteousness Gambians online or the physical violence from Yaya's secret agents...in any case injustice must be exposed to the the daylight of good conscience before it can be cured.  This is my mission- War against injustice through negotiation, conciliation, positive action, and divine truth.

Ebou