GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SULAYMAN BAJO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 13:35:35 -0800
OB, The Independent and the rest, I too truly concur
with you. The reason I posted such remarks to the "L"
was because I was very mad, and did not have any other
e-address for Ebou Colley. If I had an independent
address for him I would have used that instead of the
"L'S." I know many did not expect such words from me
but I can't take it back but to apologize.

Your Home Boy,
Sulayman