GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:19:25 +0100
G-L Community,

Give the brother another chance. Yes is it not all that to hurl abuses/insults at others or give them negetive characterization, but then we need to remember that Matarr is human too, and sometimes we tend to be victims of our immotions. He may sound controversial to some of us, but at the same time he seem to want to contribute something here. And we dont always have to agree with each other, should we? It is important though to weigh our words. May be Matarr needs to come with an apology to those who felt offended, and then we move on. So please lets bury the hatchet.

Regards,
Omar.