GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:54:15 -0800
My friend Pa Samba,

                    what is important today is for
every Gambian to help in putting together a stronger
NADD, repair the damage caused by some if i may call
them antithesis of peace and progress of NADD for
their selfish interest.

Ousainou Darboe, Halifa Sallah, Omar Jallow, Waa
Juwara, and Hamat Bah have manifested their patriotism
by showing their interest to lead a fight against a
dictator. They know by  accepting to lead, one must be
prepare to receive criticism and attacks. Do not be
worry about people's opinions which they are entitle
to.

Finally, i have no doubt you will continue with the
good job that you are doing in bringing people
together in DC to make sure Jammeh is history in 2006.

Saihou

--- Pasamba Jow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

---------------------------------
[ This e-mail is posted to Gambia|Post e-Gathering by
"Pasamba Jow"  ]
Joe,

Thanks for the forward. I only hope that those of us
in the diaspora would learn from the maturity of these
party militants and stop this blatant partisan
bickerings. It is absolutley very sad that after all
the resources, energy and time put in putting NADD
together, people are hell bent on derailing this
enterprise just because their candidate of choice is
not  or may not selected the flag bearer.

I will hope that people who are known to be
ambassadors of their parties in the Diaspora will
excercise more restrain. I am very disappointed that
my friend Sahou Mballow took it upon himself to
forward that ditorted article attacking the character
of Halifa Sallah. My diappointment is precisely
because, Sahou happens to be the President of the
Movement for democracy and development, whose goal and
objective is to support NADD. I would have hoped that
Sahou would have tried to calm the waters rather than
help facilitate the derailment the whole NADD process.
We all know that any breakup of NADD will only result
in the further entrenchment of the Jammeh
dictatorship. Our goal, especially members of the
STGDP, MODD and MRDGUK should be to do everything
possible to the see the coalition intact.

Pasamba Jow Coach.