GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malafy Jarju <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 08:39:36 -0700
Mr. Taya Touray,

I don't think there is anybody in Atlanta or anywhere else who is worth my time for what you accuse me.  Some of the most renowned critics of the Gambia government in the diaspora including some well known Gambia-l personalities have gone on vacation to the Gambia on several occasions without much fanfare.  Some of them even "hung-out" with Tombong and others while in the Gambia, so I don't know where this reporting nonsense is coming from.

For your information 'my friend' I don't give a damn who hates me. I have more important things to take care of than worry about reporting some critic.  In fact some of my best friends in Atlanta, i.e. Baboucar Sillah, Musa Jeng, and a host of others are critical of the government. We don't mix politics and person as is the tendency in your 'African style' democracy. Malafy is a rugged individualist whose survival is not dependent on any particular government, so again, I don't give a damn what anybody thinks.

I'm too busy enjoying life. I suggest you get a life too - Mr.!!!.  With my delete button at hand, I close the books on this one. I don't have time for trash-talk.

Malafy "Mafy" Jarju