GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:50:05 -0500
To Dr. Sulayman Nyang and Family:

My family and the people of Kaur and I mourn the passing of your brother
D.M.  He was a kind and honest man who served as a Co-operative
Inspector in Kaur in the early 1960s.  Having grown up partly in Kaur,
he touched many lives and mine in particular.  He spent hours tutoring
me in Math and was always happy to see me when I visited him.  He served
as Registrar of Co-operatives with distinction and had no blemish to his
character. May his memory strengthen you/ us all.

Abdoulaye