GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:34:49 -0000
SUMA KOTOKAY: PAMODOU GASSAMA,

I am sickened by this up to my belly. Frankly, initially, I though we are
dealing with some one of our age group; on the whole we have been dealing
with our grand Fathers' companion. Wholly Shit, Wholly Shit, Suma Kotokay,
you have been the winner of the WEAKEST LINK AMY AWARD. For a man of your
INTELLECT, WORLD OF EXPERIENCE, MATURITY and EXPOSURE, you have turned out
to be a PROSTITUTE, big time. Kotokay, how could some one of your caliber
mortgage his soul to the a Moron of all Moron, Imbecile of all Imbeciles and
Vermin of all Vermin? No wonder, your CANTERBURY RECORDS is a clear
indication of what type of person you are, period. Kotokay, what doubts me
is that why do you have to fear that by opposing the WRONG and STANDING for
the RIGHT will make you loose every thing you had worked for? I always
wonder why imbeciles and morons often easily win over so-called
intellectuals like you, Koto? It is very sad indeed to see bright people
like you, Koto, to loose all that you had been fighting for 30 years ago.
You need to do SOUL SEARCHING and RESURRECTION, but am afraid, you are no
longer capable of doing that; instead, you need help in your resurrection
efforts. Therefore, in helping you to change, you NEED to ENROLL yourself
into the HON. GEORGE SARR UNIVERSITY OF MENTAL MIDGETS. Please, Suma
Kotokay, if you need application to enroll into the Hon. George Sarr
university of Mental Midgets, please, contact George Sarr immediately. Here
is Hon. George Sarr's contact details:

SUMA KOTOKAY, MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT GEORGE.

BYE 4 EVER

ANSUMANA