GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 23:32:54 +0100
Katim,

My heartiest congratulations on your new achievement. From the email below from
a Campama escapee, I learnt that we can now another initial after your name: DDH
meaning that you are now a Doctorate Degree Holder.  So, from now on you will be
known as Dr. Katim Touray PHD, DDH.

Ebrima Ceesay, Congratulations to you also for your new promotion. You have now
moved from being a thorn in their flesh to Admirer. Only we do not have the
initials yet to add to your name.

I and the rest of Gambia-L are really proud of you. Perhaps, if you continue
"turning the screw" some other titles will  come your way. Who Knows?

 Thanks

Prince