GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:02:22 EST
Hello Mr. Sallah,
    Thank you for the elaborate but informative posting.
I was busy with my engagements here thus the late reply.
    Reading the postings on the list about the debate, I see
that it has acquired a new title. This does not help the need
for inquiry. I am glad that you are taking the noble and
honorable side of sticking to your principles.
     Personally, I am satisfied with your response to my question.
Thank you for taking the time to write for us to read your struggles,
sacrifices and frustrations. Leaders face huddles every day.
You are now stranger to this.
    Hopefully we can now all move on and focus on the forthcoming elections.
Once again thank you for the piece and good luck with your endeavors.

Sincerely,
Matarr Sajaw.