GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:45:35 -0500
Welcome Tombong,

I hope you are ready for a mature and fruitful debate about our beloved
country.  I also do hope that you are not expecting niceties from some of
us.

I for one, do not subscribe to any form of political correctness.  I do have
respect for everyone and will never hesitate to apologize to my fellow human
being if i wrong them.

However, i always endeavour to call a spade what it is.

As you professed to be a mature debater!

My first question to is :

What was your stance on Peter Gomez's dismissal?  As the head of the GRTS,
you must be ready to defend your employees.

How come one of the best journalist around was dismissed without any
explanation?

I have tons of questions to ask but will wait for an insight from you
concerning the Gomez saga.

Peace,

Mboge