GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joe sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:55:25 GMT
Fellows, please disregard Mr. Jallow's backpedaling.  His pronouncement is
just one more lie in an ocean of lies.  He can maneuver all he wants, the
fact remains that he has already been tagged.  Their's is a road with no
return and they know that.  He has every reason to say that he was not
roughed up, for a condition of his release requires him to refute the
obvious.  They are a vous of crocs and the weak are shown no mercy.  They
will devour each other before we get to most of them.

"They have fallen off the cliff enroute to the rocks below.  Rocks that have
for centuries been embraced by the gentle ocean and sharpen for the ultimate
sacrifice.  Their only salvation in their journey as they are reminded by
the winds of their ever changing altitude is devine intervention.  However,
nature has no place for them, except to be recycled in the food chain at the
jaws of the sharks.  They will go as they came and the last call for
redemption, though announced, will not be heard by them."

Speedy Extinction

Joe Sambou