GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yankuba Badjie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 09:42:57 PDT
Hello Ndey Jobarteh:

Let me first start by welcoming you back from the Gambia. I can see that it
was successful trip. Anyway before I get started, I would really like to
know if this is the same Ndey Jobarteh  "The Struggle continues"? I know
that my question may sound confusing to everyone, but I decided to ask this
question due to the confusion and disappointment that I gained after reading
your top ten lists about the Gambia.  I don't know if you are aware of my
presents in the Gambia-L, but I have been here for a while. And since I
became a member, I have been finding your comments very interesting,
Important and most importantly Neutral.  Belief me or not but whenever I log
on the computer, I would first search for " the Struggle Continues" and then
other mails.
But after reading your findings about our beloved country the Gambia, I
can't express on this PC how confusing and disappointed I was, when I came
to see the Imbalance comments from my Preferred and neutral intellectual for
the first time in this L.  Especially when taking the huge difference
between the then Gambia and the present Gambia into consideration in term of
development at large.

Ndey I have the courage to point out that there is a huge difference between
the two regimes because I worked with both.  And I have hundreds of proves
to this. But unfortunately I hate talking about politics. Although I love a
Politician who normally try to be neutral. Have a nice day.

><>Badjie-Bassen <><
Student Miami University