GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Jawara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:38:54 -0400
I agree with you, Edward, it's nice to give us your source when informing us about the goings on in the mother land and that's what exactly Joe does. For example this one is from the Gambia Daily News, posted to the web Oct 20. Any side comments and further friendly discussions after that are welcome too.
By the way I have to confess that I used to be a big fan of Joe Sambou and Aziz Corr, back in the day even though I was a die hard Real De Banjul supporter.
Alieu

Edward Secka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hey Bro,
You seem to know too much, where do you normally get your imformations and
how convincing can you make them. Bro be specific and hit the nail on the
head when giving your imformations.give more details for people to agree
with you. I don't dispel your imformation, but is it because of hatred or
being angry that you release them.
Despite the blessings of the Almight are endless and anybody could be
blessed with riches and leadership. how would you feel if people make up
stories for you. Be more genuine and give more details.
I am not political or against your views, I only wonder how come you know
too much.
peace
Bro