GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:00:01 -0000
COLLY:

Once again, your have registered another significant historic chapter into
our National Historic Archives. A historic chapter which vividly depicts the
severe and irreparable damage that these vermin have done to the fundamental
values of our culture and tradition; and this damage done will persist for
decades to come, for these imbeciles have caused severe EMOTIONAL and
SPIRITUAL damage to lives and all those things we rightly value as a Nation.
Each and every consecutive episode of yours plainly illustrated the evil
intentions of these nonentities. In addition, their imbecility,
verminousness and moronic treatment of CAPTAIN JOHNSON clearly demonstrated
their SOULLESSNESS, period.

Though, I am not familiar with Captain Johnson, but I knew someone who was a
very close friend of the Johnsons. According to this fellow, the Captain was
a SOLDIERS' SOLDIER; and I understand he was always TOUGH in the FIELD and
SOCIABLE in the MESS. As you have already mentioned, I was told that the
brother is some one who is WELL-COLLECTED, NATURED, DISCIPLINED and
UNBREAKABLE even in very tough conditions. According to this family friend
of the Johnson, they are a very religious, conservative family who love each
other dearly. But unfortunately, it is TRAGEDY upon TRAGEDY that broke the
fabric of their family collectedness. The Captain had devoted his entire
youth life in the Military, which was later marked by severe fatalities, and
upon all that, these vermin had also worsened that fatalities, despite the
Captain's innocence. This was some one who severed with honor and
distinction in Liberia, and yet HIS MEDAL(Captain johnson's) is being worn
by MORON JAMMEH, who has been boasting and lying to the whole country that
he was the only JAMBARR who went to Liberia and came with bags full of
medals of honor, whiles in actual fact he did not even participate in the
JANJANBURREH PEACE-KEEPING MISSION. What an imbecile he is. Colly, thank God
we have honest people like who knew who knew the TRUE SOLDIERS. If there
should be decorations and compensations for HEROISM, it should be brave
soldiers like Captain johnson who should be decorated and compensated for
their bravery, sacrifice and love for freedom. But it is better late than
never, some day, when these morons have arrested and our country is freed,
fine officers like Johnson will be decorated and compensated for putting
their lives on the line for the freedom of their beloved country. Colly, I
am absolutely delighted that you have extensively devoted a good piece on
this officer. He definitely needed this at this point in his life, so that
you his heart could be consoled. On that note, I will also extend to him my
profound condolence on the sudden death of his dear brother. To that end,
Colly, this is another master piece.

Ansumana.