GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:56:03 -0600
   Halifa, thanks for your response.  I hope Saul and Hamjata
   would agree to leave it to the list members to decide.  I'm
   interested in obtaining the booklets and any other material
   that would assist me in forming my opinion on this issue.  My
   e-mail address is [log in to unmask]  Drop me a
   line as to how to effectuate this transaction.

   Thanks

   Joe Sambou