GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 04:44:13 EDT
Fellow brothers and sisters,
                    The debate to unite mother Africa is well stated among
the members of the G-L.  May I please suggest that those of us living in the
United States and Canada start to mobilize ourselves and convey a forum on
the unity of our continent.   We may either start by first conveying a
Gambian forum on the possibility of uniting our country to other African
nations or Just invite all Africans living in America and the environs. to
attend a general conference on uniting mother Africa.
                The out come of such a forum will still determine how
possible we could influence the unity of our people.  As Ndye and others
stated before, charity begins at home, so let us see if really we are ready
to put words into action.
                I am quite confident that we have respected intellectuals
like Dr. Saine and others who can lead us to this vision of unity.  Please
comment on this suggestion.  The struggle continues.
God bless
Demba