GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Annika Renberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 00:04:21 +0200
Friends at the L,

With the risk of being boring, today (24th) it is 11 months since Dumo was detained and everything is at a stand still. Not even a date is set for the continuation of the trial.

Saiks,
It was good to see you in Mile II. Thanks a lot for your latest piece on Dumo and his conditions. I think the most important thing is to continue to make noice in order to assure the authorities that we will never rest.
I'm sure that one day Dumo will be free!
Annika (Dumo's wife)