GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yahya Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 20:46:42 -0700
CULLED FROM THE ATLGAMBIANS.COM SITE GUESTBOOK

I have something to take of my chest. I happen to have
a brother who works for the Yaya
Jammeh crew. He told me from very reliable sources
that Manlanfi Jarju has personally provided
the names of most Gambians in Atlanta to the
government. That is why whenever I go to parties ,
I always try my best not to be in the video. This is
only because, I do not want the informers like
Manlafi to provide my information to those killers
especially when my family is back home in
banjul with all there hopes on me to help them. Maybe
there is a connection here. Y'all just
check this out.

                                   By Mr Not Necessary

PS* By the way the my advice to the webmaster of this
site is shut down the guestbook or
atleast censor it . This is the last thing we need in
a moment of grief.