GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoul Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 23:00:25 -0400
Coach,

You Wrote:

 "I hope my brother will understand that my intention is not to deprive of
business, but one that is based purely on genuine concern for the greater good
of the Gambia. "

 I take no offense in your position on this issue. You are a genuine person who
always speaks his mind where he sees fit and as usual "walk the walk and talk
the talk".

I totally understand your concerns and your reasons for not buying the
ALSAAMADAY CD if indeed your assertion that the APRC slogan and this
release are correlated, which I can assure you is NOT the case.

 Are you saying Youssou is campagning for the APRC, Or perhaps
ALASAAMADAY is a common greeting in Mandinka?

I get the impression from your insinuations that perhaps we should also
dissociate ourselves from anyone called YAYA JAMMEH regardless of wether it
is the current president, his predecessors ,contemporaries or a new born
sharing the name. You remind me of the wollof saying that " KU NDOBIN REY
SA MAAM, SA YO GISSE LU NYUL DAWAL" and you must not think that way.

 My honest prediction is that the pirated ones will sell far less than the
originals , and therefore my reason and reluctance for heavy investment on
CD/DVD distribution------ a mute point!!!!

As Always good luck with all your endevours.

Best Regards

Ablie Njie-Lekbi Chi Birr Atlanta

"What we promise, we must always deliver with class"
"Speak your mind and stand tall, but be able to back it up

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい