GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Seedy SaidyKhan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 00:42:13 EDT
Ndey,

First and foremost, I must tell you that you need to watch your spellings
very carefully. If you cannot do a manual spelling check, set your computer
do it for you. It is pretty easy.

Secondly, I am aware that English is not your mother tongue, but if you are
pursuing or want to pursue a career in either writing or politics, you need
to revisit your tenses. This will be very helpful to you.

Finally, if the postings you make on this site is what you called a
"Continuing Struggle, " then The Gambia really needs help. You need to study
a little bit. Your ideas are too ancient for modern Gambia.

God bless The Gambia!

Seedy.