GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:38:47 -0800
Well we have been informed that the request of a West African President from a small country to come to DC was "diplomatically" not ok.For whatever reason we will ring the bell sooner than later just waiting for an order from the Jalang Saamaayo Bang!
Is it true? I hope not? Is it false? I hope not either!
Who is this president? Well we may as well find out which president has messengers in Georgia trying to "modifiy" a trip to Ray Charle's Georgia!! thru an MOU that was signed by local and so-called BLACK business people? Business people based on BLACKMANSHIP? Business knows no race please, it only knows profit!

This message is generique but has a lot of sense in it.Believe me we will spill the beans when the time is ripe! I have been told that they are "peeping" behind us!Am laughing because WE ARE ALSO PEEPING thru the window on Mass Avenue Chei when I talk again many will be surprised.I enjoy this because I enjoy seeing "sugar coated" bandits screaming because of the electrocuting details we reveal.Never will they know when Pulloh receives these pieces God willing. This chess board is not for amateurs it is for those who jive and dive. Brace up because there is a more serious avalanche on the way now against mid febrruary God willing! Good news from Banjul is rare these days but shame from Banjul these days is acceptable like polluted oxygen!
Have a sound sleep!

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.