GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
muktarr jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 00:41:58 -0700
Mr. Kebba Ceesay,
                  How can one have a good government
without your basic human rights. I first denied any
allegation about the para-military and july 22
harresement until i went to Gambia to see it my self.
First of all, what role, contribution or
responsibility  does the july 22 have for the
Gambians? Most of the July 22 members are school drop
outs. I haven't seen a july 22 member with a college
college education during my visit. Can you also tell
me what you personally think that this government is
better the previous if not the worst. I understand
that no government is perfect, so don't gave me only
the positive side.
Glad to hear your reply.
Peace.
          Muktarr.