GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
pa ali ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:55:00 +0000
Gassa wrote

"I must also confess that my knowledge of history, particularly modern
history, leaves a lot to be desired."

Brother
,not many people confess these days,this was one of the virtues of the
glorious ancent ancestor civilisation builders.i am also studying to
understand our african past generally , gambia and her sub-region in
particular.

whenever you decide to drink deep into the fountain of true african
historical knowledge  get hold of the following books i was recommened to
read from one of the masters.they are cheapest in the USA.

if you are working in scientific-technical fields start reading prof Diop
economic and cultural basis for a federal state.he exposes the scientific
potential of our african continent

The Distruction of the Black Civilisation-(the history of 5000 years of
asian and european wars on africa)-Prof Chancillor Williams

Revival of African Civilisation-Prof C.Williams

Civilisation or Barbarism -Prof Cheikh Anta Diop
Black Africa-economic and cultural basis for a federal state-prof C A D

Intellectual Warfare-(the historic wars and battles of african centered
thought)-Jacob Carruthers

Senegambia and the african slave trade-baboucar barry-
(
this book is a must for every senegambian citizen in understanding the
historical foundation of our present sub-regional circle of crisis.

best regards