GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:49:03 -0400
"As for Mr. Nyang's correction about the demise of FTI, please do not
try to read anything into it. What you should have
concerned yourself with is the fact that the most important sectors of
our economy, particularly the tourism sector, are doing far
better than at any time before. In fact I won't be surprised at all if
one of the objectives of vision 2020, i.e attracting up to one
million visitors into our country by 2020 happens before that time. And
guess what, Gambians are taking a more active part in
that sector."

Mr.Nyang:

I am really interested to know your take on this above assertion from
Gassama.

Thanks
Musa Jeng