GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:55:38 EDT
Are our leaders finally coming to grips with reality?
Military take overs will no longer be tolerated.
Democracy not forceful coup d'etat.

I am confident that with South Africa's leadership this old fraternity will
become an organization that can mobilize and reconstruct a democratic
structure that will foster better governance.

Leaders who cultivate fear and torments their oppositions in the name of
force should change their practices.

Thanks
Mabs
Success is not free neither is failure.