GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
maimuna kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:49:51 -0000
Alieu S Keita:
With regard to Dr. nafa Saho, he is an opportunist who would compromise his
integrity for the shake of power. When Jammeh took power, Dr. Saho went to
congratulate him at State House to show him his loyal support. Folks, I
remembered when Dr. Saho defeated Sherriff Dibba during the Jawara era which
subsiquently led to his appointment as Minister, he organized a rally at his
residence in Sukuta and President Jawara was in attendance. In fact Sir D.k
Jawara even had lunch there with his cabinet all in the name of honoring
Dr."Fan-sung" Nafa Saho. Folks, Five years later, the same "Fan-sung" Nafa
Saho is running for the APRC party and Yahya Jammeh who overthrew his former
party and President Jawara from power. What a shame!!! Insha-Allah the
people of Baddibu will embarrass him. Yahya knows how to play his cards when
it comes to dealing with the Baddibunkas; and that is,use one prominent
member among them to divide them, and eventually rule over them. The people
of Baddibu are waiting for him and his party of Bandits. As for coward Alieu
S. Keita, you are nothing but a distracter and just keep on barking. We do
not need to trace your IP. We have a mission to liberate our dear country
from your So called Dr. President Yahya Jammeh, Insha-Allah come next
presidential election. Some of us thought that we can engage you in a
constructive debate. Unfortunately,you choose to be a distracter. So if you
cannot justify your role model (Yahya Jammeh's)actions and illegitimate
dealings, please give us a break. No fair minded intellectual will defend
Yahya Jammeh and his illegitimate government. And who so attempts to defend
him,we know is just doing it to fill his pockets, because the Gambia is hard
nowadays thanks to Yahya Jammeh and company. For us Muslims, we are fearful
of the day of reckoning which is not long,when all human-beings shall be
accounted for theirs deeds. Apparently your role model Yahya is not taking
that seriously. Insha-allah, Time will tell. In short, debate us
intellectually or shut up. Thanks.
  Concern Citizen of the Gambia.
  Maimuna Kujabi