GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beran jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:19:16 -0400
Soffie and Karamba,

My contribution ,yet to be received by Joe ,is for the alliance ,but I don't
think it's right to give contributions by others to a party that is not
their choice. We all have the responsibility of minimizing the
contradictions that exists in the opposition camp if an alliance of all
opposition parties is not attainable. I beg to differ with you on this.

Has the campaign officially started? Any word on that!

Beran