GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima chongan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:19:28 -0700
Ebou Colly,

Just move on, nobody should try to dictate the course
you want to take. This is a struggle between evil and
good and these kind of things must be expected. If you
remember well , during our detention period there were
more lies and fabrications. Am liberal and open minded

therefore am not averse to genuine criticism. What`s
really important to me is my conscience and so far as
am concern am at peace. It pretty easy to put a person
under the microscope without saying anything about
oneself. Truth shall always prevail over lies, just
keep focus and am here to stay and will corroborate
anything that i can shed light on truthfully. I know
oneday i will have to account myself before my maker.
The second point i want to clarify is the issue of the
name Ebou Colly, I can vividly remember that we chose
this name at random for security purposes at the  Mile
2 Prisons inorder to send letters both to the national
and international media. This was with the sole
purpose of enlightening people on our conditions so
that we could not be quietly executed and thank God we
did so. Therefore used any name you want, whats
crucial is to say the truth and nothing but the truth.
Whats important let anybody dispute the narations, i
think that should be the main issue but not character
assasinations.

EBRIMA ISMAILA CHONGAN