GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 05:30:46 -0700
Jennifer,

Thanks for your insights and thoughtfulness on this issue. It is no surprise
to me that you encountered bouts of senseless incoherent attacks for
expressing your opinion based on your experience of such a sensitive issue.
Some of us will always live in denial. There is very little out there to
change that. All I can tell you is that the conscientious readers form the
majority on this list. So don't be discouraged by the attacks. Do what you
believe to be in the best interest of all the victims and potential victims
out there. To all my brothers and sisters out there, chew on the following:

"The world is so empty if one thinks only of mountains, rivers and
cities; but to know someone here and there who thinks and feels with
us, and though distant, is close to us in spirit - this makes the
earth for us an inhabited garden"

       - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Enjoy your day.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519