GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 00:20:23 -0800
Yes Yaya Jammeh as I promised,ALL THAT WILL BE SAID HERE AND OTHER PLACES SHALL BE TRUTH, THE WHOLE AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH..
Ok! the election period is coming closer and closer again but we will revisit the past for a while,so we will give the devil its due.It was only Edward Singhatey who warned and cautioned that gvt funds or faclities SHOULD NOT be used during campaigns.Yes he did say that it is a known fact.
How about Yaya his boss?
Please Yaya be truthful to your self! Did you respect that? You never did!
Now that the coalition is official every tactic you employed before and those that you intend to employ will be placed on the high table God willing!

Never will I sit around God willing and see you use consuls,embassies,Taiwan or so-called special envoys to get funds for your campaign.You know that the idea was not welcome on my side!YOU KNOW THAT! Those Ambassadors or gvt officials being used as facilitators to help him Yaya get these funds should watch out because we have already got their names on  a CD.You know yourselves.Do not attempt playing any games here.Parliament should pass a bill adressing the funding of political parties otherwise the coalition should conduct  a thorough research on that from now.
Yaya please you should be responsible enough and stop using POWERS OF ATTORNEY FOR GETTING FUNDS FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN.You know what I mean YAYA.
We will be treating this topic more and more as time goes on! God willing.
Remember that your old buddies like Baba Jobe and those who know the game are all behind bars because you want to appear on the list of those presidents who are waging a war against corruption! "KU BUGA AKARA DAFAA NYEMI KAANI DEH YAYA" He who loves "akara should also love PEPPER.
So remember that your new team will face stiff challenges and you do not know how to play the game on your own!
Or are the rumours right? Ie;We have been told that THE RECONCILIATION taking place in Basse etc WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED BY SOME SUPPORTERS OF THE YAYA JAMMEH BAND IF YANKUBA AND BABA JOBE ARE LEFT OUT! How true is that Sir? I will withold my findings for now because we have our scripts on that too.
Baba might have been bad for the national coffers but he was indeed good for you Yaya,you know that very well.Hope regrets are not filled in your chest Sir?
The July 22nd under Baba used to base all the supporters at PALM GROVE HOTEL...
Yeah the coalition also was at that very hotel Sir!
That shows you Gambia belongs to all Gambians.

Athor:
Essa Bokarr Sey

AUTHOR
Essa Bokarr Sey.