GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 00:16:34 +0200
Brother Omar Saho,

Many many thanks for clearing the air. I am sure most Gambians will celebrate Dumo's release and his reunification with his family. I hope old Mum  fully recovers soon, inspite of Dumo's continuing nightmare of being free and unfree at the same time.
But did you say a bond of half a million dalasi? For the Gambia our homeland!

Cheers,
Momodou  S Sidibeh