GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 14:07:07 -0700
Conteh,

Thank you for that analysis. It's right on the money!

For those who would want to see a graphical presentation of how the Gambian
Dalasi have been doing against any currency over a considerable period of
time, you can go to the following link on the Oanda web site:
http://www.oanda.com/products/fxgraph/fxgraph.shtml

You will need to change the variables to determine the type of graph you
want. It's a relatively simple tool to use.

I agree with you that the opposition should take such information very
seriously since it has a direct effect on the daily life of the average
Gambian. It all comes down to Buharry's wonderful question the other day. Do
these things have any bearing on the decisions of the average voter? I would
say YES they do and the reasoning is obvious.

Enjoy your day.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
www.dalasigram.com
Making sending funds home more fun than hassle.
402-639-1105