GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 07:50:30 PDT
Gambia-L:

Those of us in the UK who are keen to send in CONTRIBUTIONS towards the FUND
established in the memory of those students killed in the Gambia, on 10 & 11
April, by the Yaya Jammeh thugs, can (now) send in their contributions to
Sister Ndey Jobarteh.

All the bank details that needed are reproduced below in an e-mail I
received from Sister Ndey. So, please, let us contribute generously towards
this noble objective. And, please, do pass the word around that Sister Ndey
is collecting contributions from those of us living in the UK.

Ebrima Ceesay
Birmingham, UK