GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 00:33:49 EST
Dear L—
I am happy that no one is rushing to judgment here after reading the
government's story posted by Tombong Saidy. Hence I am certain not to be
charged with libel, I might write the other side of the story and fear not.
How much sense does it make to say that Lts. Sanneh and manneh were
organizing a coup and they were being investigated for a while? Remember
these two people had direct access to Jammeh. These two were confidants of
jammeh. These two staked their lives for Jammeh several times before for they
know that it is only in Jammeh's era that they could enjoy the fruits they
were enjoying.
From a diffferent side, it is because of their unquestionable loyalty to
Jammeh that they had to be accused by the ones who are really in the making
of a coup. It was known to these people that if Manneh and Sanneh have to
stay as Presidential guards, they were ready to die for Jammeh and they had
to be eliminated. I have no doubt that my sources are right and sooner or
later the whole truth shall come out.
When the so-called robbery took place, it was covered and we are yet to find
out the whole story. A lot of these will come to light. And as the saying
goes, Time is the best Prophet.

God bless the mother land.

Ousman Bojang.