GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:10:30 EST

Yes Ginny. I am sorry about your distress. I wish to encourage you to
consider John Edwards. If there is nothing about John Edwards that you detest, I
should like to think he's your man. If you wish me to convince you how John
Edwards is the best man for Ginny, lemme know, Lemme know. I will show you how
John Edwards could be your default candidate if not your candidate of choice.
That is more than I can say about any other knucklehead, Republican or
Democrat.  You game???

Masoud. Generous and most merciful. John Edwards is best for Islam and
Christianity and all religions of mankind. MQJDT. Darbo. Can you believe our own
Moribolong flickin' Mr. Jobarteh's pictures down our throats?? These Obama
people? What makes them think we're interested in their friggin pictures??? I
know!! Talk about Kahune as our Mori is wont to quip himself. This intinet  is
bound to start wars. Just kiddin Mr. Jobarteh. I can do this because I'm told
we are cousins. Don't get all discombabulated and go hatin on Edwards on
accounta'  me. God knows Gambians are sensitive. Or are you  Norwegian??????? As
my popusa friend shares on occasion: Haruna!! I can't stand  maaSef (((:>)))
ehe!!

 In a message dated 1/22/2008 9:38:39 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,