GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:37:43 +0100
Brother Cherno,

Many thanks for these wonderful tributes to Comrade Sillah. In my own little
researches on radical Gambian politics of the sixties, I have come across
Sillah's name from a number of his contemporaries all of who spoke very well
of him.
Somewhere at the back of my mind, I think I learnt that perhaps one of his
greatest pieces of work is at the UN headquarters in New York. While I will
certainly find out, it would be of great help if you can make enquiries from
your sources about Comrade Sillah's art.
May his soul rest in Perfect Peace.

Good Evening,
Momodou S Sidibeh