GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 01:12:48 +0100
<<<To know where we are going to, we must know where we are coming from>>>>

1)

"The strategy is simple. Put Mbeki and Obasanjo under real pressure to take a stance against Mugabe. Increase the costs, real and moral, of supporting Zimbabwe’s land reform programme. In the meantime, create situations that generate tension between Nigeria and the rest of Sadc on the one hand, and Zimbabwe."

2)

"Nothing new, I hear the reader saying. Well, wait a minute. Correct the fatal weakness of past propaganda efforts which pitched Britain’s case on interests of its scions here. "

*********