GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 09:39:05 EST
I definitely agree that it is businessmen with foresight such as Mr Njie who
can make a difference in the economy of our country in the long run. Without
a thriving entrepreneur  community who are creative in their outlook, and
whose ventures will create jobs, no country can hope to have economic
success. It is also absolutely imperative that these entrepreneurs have
access to funding sources, and that those who are not knowledgeable in the
areas of business management  get access to training in this area.
One of the very pressing needs in our country is adequate and affordable
housing, and I think Mr Njie's venture will contribute towards solving this
problem.Being an entrepreneur myself, I believe that our lot can make a huge
difference if our hearts and minds are in the right place.

Jabou Joh