GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:08:51 EDT
Lams:
This topic contains extremely vile language.  Hamjatta is a nice guy and as
such does not deserve invectives you just included in you post.  I have said
this once and I shall say it again: Hamjatta is a brilliant young man and he
is simply one of the most promising talents to come out of our country in a
long time.

Furthermore, Lams, the invective laden piece you sent out is very reminiscent
of the writings of one ambassador from Paris.

No pun intended but the language needs to be toned down.  Instead, you should
use your literary abilities to mock him in an intelligent way.  We can all
appreciate the sarcasm and humor behind satirical pieces.

I hope you take this in good faith.

Yus